If you: have too much stuff (and can’t manage); are overwhelmed by disorganization, or are unable to reach your goals, then stop spinning your wheels – just for three hours.
I am leading a workshop to address this. The workshop might be just the extra push you want to clear clutter and progress toward the life you really want.
Get energized. Get direction. Catch your breath, and then get back on track. My workshop, “Organizing for Productivity and Success,” covers essentials of organizing your stuff, your tasks and your time.
- What are your organizing stumbling blocks? You’ll get some great ideas about how to overcome them.
- What keeps you from being as productive as you could be? You’ll learn some ways to address what’s holding you back.
- Are you getting what you really want from your time and your efforts? You’ll arm yourself with ideas and information to take you from where you are to where you really want to be.
When you finish the workshop, you’ll know how to tackle the clutter challenge using the Love It, Use It or Lose It™ method. You’ll be motivated. You’ll seize control of your time and tasks using proven, simple approaches. And, you’ll find yourself armed with an array of organizing tools. You’ll use your new tools to work with more focus, more momentum and less stress.
I am offering the workshop on two dates: Thursday, April 22 and Saturday, May 22. Both dates are 9 a.m. to noon. The workshops will be held at the Enterprise Meeting Center, 2706 Enterprise Pkwy, Richmond, VA 23294.
Cost at the door is $77. Save $30 (cost $47) three ways:
- if you’re a member of the VA Chapter of NAPO –National Association of Professional Organizers,
- if you’re a client of Bowie’s Rock Scissors Paper Institute, or
- you RSVP and pre-pay before April 15, for the April workshop, or before May 15 for the May workshop.
Students of her February workshop get in free.
Register in one of two ways:
- By phone at 804-730-4991. Please provide your credit card information including name on the card, card number, card expiration date and the three numbers on the back, or
- By mailing a check for $47, postmarked on or before April 15, for the April workshop or May 15, for the May workshop.
Please mail to:
Rock Scissors Paper Institute
7293 Jay Way
Mechanicsville, VA 23111