Some of you are saying, “Duh!!! Of course dogs are good feng shui!” Others of you are shaking your head and saying, “No way! They’re just too much trouble.” Well, if you’ve been following me for any time at all, or if you’ve checked out my website, you know I fall into the first group of people. I LOVE DOGS!!! I’m listening to a book on tape right now that has a dog as a significant character in the story. It is not a great book, but I find myself sticking with it and grinning from ear to ear just because of the dog’s antics.
Dogs are good energy for the following reasons.
- They move. Anything that moves stirs up energies in a space.
- They make us laugh by doing funny things like bow and wiggle and contort their bodies into strange shapes to get to an itch.
- They love life and are carefree. What great models they are for us!
- They are unconditionally loving to their owners.
- They are easy to please. Most of them are enthusiastic about any kind of food.
- They let us know we matter–every day, even several times a day.
And, that list just came off the top of my head. There are many more reasons that dogs are good energy. If you train your dog to be obedient and keep him/her clean and healthy, you can consider your dog(s) good feng shui and an energy enhancement in your home!